Ringworm is a very common fungal infection and needs to be controlled quickly, especially so that the lesions do not reproduce in other areas of the body. It is an infection of the skin caused by various fungi called dermatophytes. These circular red bordered lesions can spring up anywhere on the body but when it affects the head it produces fallen hair and temporary baldness in the area until cured. This infection can also affect the feet (athlete's foot) and nails causing these to turn a dark color and suffer deformation. Later in this article we will give you some tips to remove ringworm fast.
It is normally necessary to consult a doctor to observe the affected area and remove ringworm, they will normally give you tips to remove ringworm fast. If the ringworm has spread in many places then in that case the doctor will provide longer treatment that includes creams, ointments, lotions and medication orally to control infections by fungi. But in some cases the ringworm becomes resistant and is in only one or two places. In this case; home remedies can help eliminate the skin fungus.
– One of the best tips to remove ringworm fast at home is Propolis from bees, the tincture can be used or in the form of creams or ointments.
– The essential oil of tea tree: with the use of a cotton swab, apply the tea tree oil in the area several times a day. In general, after a couple of days, the itching and redness stops and begins to fade.
– Apple Cider vinegar: apply directly to the affected area or mix with water to wash the skin
– Boil some garlic: Crush it and boil it in approximately one liter of water for 20 minutes, let it cool, put in a covered glass container. Apply it on the affected area four times a day with a cotton swab or cotton.
– Grind avocado seeds: three cloves of garlic and the gel from the leaves of aloe vera (Aloe Vera). Form a paste and applyit, leave it for half an hour or more, at least twice a day.
Things To Do After Treatment
– Wash clothing and bedding every day to prevent the spread of ringworm.
– Wash your hands to prevent the spread of fungal spores.
– Talk to your doctor within a month if the treatment is not successful.
– Seek medical attention if the affected skin begins to drain, swell or if you have a fever.
Tips To Prevent You From Getting Ringworm
– Keep the skin and feet clean and dry
– Do not share clothing, towels, hats, combs, hair brushes and other personal care items
– Wear sandals or shoes at gyms, locker rooms and public swimming pools
– Avoid stroking pets with bald patches